Surfing Habits of single and married !!

I have a poll on my site asking people their marital status .... I was shocked to find that 60% of surfers on my site were single men only and the rest 40% collectively comprised of single and married females and married men .... With around 2000 votes it was a big sample to judge the results ... Any married man reading this can throw some light on this ???

The poll is here Surfing habits and marital status

powered by performancing firefox

No comments: